Thursday, November 25, 2010

Deja Vu...

We won the American Family Insurance Family of the Night at the New Orleans Hornets vs Utah Jazz game. As winners we received four Utah Jazz t-shirts (4) upper bowl Jazz tickets, photo with a player, photo on SuperScreen during the game, and opportunity to watch pre game shoot around courtside.

The boys had so much fun. Isaac was so excited that CJ Miles rubbed his head! I hope Jayden doesn't think every Jazz game is like this. Kaleb loved his first Utah Jazz game. So fun to take the 3 older boys to the game!

View from seats
Video on the JumboTron
Gordan Hayward

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow!! Looks like you have some Jazz fans for life! What fun to be able to take the 3 older boys with you this time!

Marsha said...

You guys may possibly be the luckiest people. Wow! To win twice to go to a Jazz game. That's amazing!!!!

Jenni S said...

How cool!!!

The Fullmer's said...

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Nice father and sons night!!!!! Hope that they are hungry for lots and lots of turkey today after all that basketball game and all.
November 25 at 9:18am

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer I love Alvin and the Chipmunks!
November 25 at 11:45am

The Fullmer's said...

Jared Blackley
I saw you guys on the Jumbotron tonight. Way to rock it.
November 24 at 10:51pm


Mike Fullmer Ya my 5 seconds of fame. We had a awesome time and it was nice to see the Jazz win!
November 24 at 10:58pm

The Fullmer's said...

Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Completely adorable.
November 24 at 4:44pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Have a good time.
November 24 at 9:29pm

The Fullmer's said...

Mike Fullmer
So just won American Family Insurance Family of the Night for tomorrows Utah Jazz game. This time I get to take my 3 older boys.
November 23 at 12:44pm

Mike Fullmer Get (4) upper bowl Jazz tickets
Photo with a player
Photo on SuperScreen during the game
Watch pre game shoot around courtside.
Should be fun, the others boys were very jealous of Jayden last Friday.
November 23 at 12:46pm

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer My name has good luck!! Hope that luck carries over to luck this next week so I can win LASIK:)
November 23 at 12:50pm

Krissly Carter WOW! Maybe you should go to Vegas since you've been winning so much lately!
That is Awesome! When are you going to take me?
November 23 at 1:02pm

Mike Fullmer kind of crazy, I'm just glad I get to take Kaleb and Isaac this time!
November 23 at 1:08pm

Krissly Carter Yeah, they'll love it!
November 23 at 1:18pm

Jared Blackley See ya there.
November 23 at 1:58pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer lucky!!!!!!!!
November 23 at 2:05pm

Jon Gee You're on a winning streak! Time to buy some lottery tickets! :)
November 23 at 2:57pm

LuAnn Fullmer Schroeder Geezzzzz how do you do that???? Congratulations!
November 23 at 3:45pm

Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Allison, I was thinking the same thing!
November 23 at 7:57pm

April Dawn Davidson What luck! Enjoy the game! I keep voting, so I hope you get that Lasik! That would be icing on the cake!
November 23 at 9:53pm