Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lucky Jayden...

Jayden won a Supercuts Courtside Kids contest for a chance to do the following at the Spurs vs Jazz home game on Friday. :

  • Pre-game picture with a Utah Jazz player
  • Opportunity to stand on-court and high-five the Jazz players during the pre-game introductions
  • Rebound for the Jazz during pregame warm-ups
  • Image on the EnergySolutions Arena Super Screen during the game
  • Supercuts gift bag
  • Two upper bowl tickets to that evening's home game
  • Co-branded T-shirt
This was his first Jazz game and one he will never forget. He was so excited (but I'm not sure he was more then Mike) about all he was able to do. Here are some pictures and video from that awesome night!!!

before the game (All Jazzed Up!)
 Jayden rebounding during pre-game warm ups!
 Standing on the court for introductions.
 The bear
 Andrei Kirilenko coming to give us high fives during introductions!
 Deron Williams gives Jayden high five during introductions!!
 
 View from seat. Jayden's video clip on the big screen!
 Jayden rebounds a Deron Williams make!
 Pre-game from courtside!
 Jayden recording a video clip for the big screen!
 
 
Jayden with Gordon Hayward!
 Jayden loves his floor pass!
 
 
 
 
 
 John Stockton & Karl Malone statues

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is sooo cool! What an incredible experience for the two of them to share!

Melissa Nobbs said...

Awesome Jayden!!!! That is so cool. Gee, why did Mike get to take him and not you Al. We all know that you are the real Jazz fan! Haha.

The Fullmer's said...

Jon Gee That's awesome! I won a "True Blue Jazz Fan" contest last season. I got to go to a game against the Wizards. I had dinner with Randy Rigby, the team president. I got a free jersey. I got introduced as a winner on the court during halftime. During the second half, I got to sit behind the radio broadcasters for awhile and also sit by the newspaper reporters for awhile.
November 21 at 1:59am

Mike Fullmer Awesome Jon!
November 21 at 8:38am

The Fullmer's said...

Mike Fullmer He had a Blast tonight!!!
November 19 at 11:47pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer He did good. Was he nervous at all?
November 21 at 9:48am

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer did jayden do anything? or just stand and watch?
November 19 at 10:25pm

Krissly Carter The guy in the blue gave him the ball and he threw it to one of the players.
November 19 at 10:29pm

Mike Fullmer I have another video of him rebounding. Only certain players will let the kids rebound for them.
November 19 at 11:42pm

Krissly Carter really? who did he rebound for?
November 20 at 12:02am

Mike Fullmer Once for Williams, Jefferson and Price who was the nicest.
November 20 at 12:56am

The Fullmer's said...

Krissly Carter That is awesome!!!
November 19 at 10:12pm

Krissly Carter Mikee stop filming the Jazz cheerleaders....
November 19 at 10:13pm

Krissly Carter I wanna see the hot basketball players!!
November 19 at 10:14pm

Mike Fullmer I promise I didn't even notice.
November 20 at 10:45am

The Fullmer's said...

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Have fun!!!!!!!!!
November 19 at 3:27pm

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer As excited as you??
November 19 at 6:26pm

Lorna Glasgow Hansmann CUTE!!!
November 21 at 10:19am

The Fullmer's said...

Mike Fullmer
So Jayden just won the Supercuts courtside kids contest for Friday's Utah Jazz game.
November 17 at 3:25pm via iPhone ·

Mike Fullmer Here is what he won!!!

Pre-game picture with a Utah Jazz player
Opportunity to stand on-court and high-five the Jazz players during the pre-game introductions
Rebound for the Jazz during pregame warm-ups
Image on the EnergySolutions Arena Super Screen during the game
Supercuts gift bag
Two upper bowl tickets to that evening's home game
Co-branded T-shirt
November 17 at 3:26pm

Deanna Tracy Whaley Go Jayden! Have a great time you guys :)
November 17 at 3:40pm

Krissly Carter WOW! Lucky!!! Which game does he get to do this in?
November 17 at 3:50pm

Renee Dingman Goodman Awesome. I want to win a contest like that! ha. He'll have so much fun.
November 17 at 3:56pm

Mike Fullmer Krissly Friday against the Spurs.
November 17 at 4:19pm

Krissly Carter FUN! what did he do to win?
November 17 at 4:29pm

Mike Fullmer Not much... Since I vote daily for you and Allison for the LASIK contest, I also been entering all the Jazz contest.
November 17 at 4:46pm

Krissly Carter Sweet! So who is going with him? His aunt Krissly!!
November 17 at 5:23pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer i'll go with him.....grandma don't mind.
November 17 at 5:55pm

Mike Fullmer Jayden said he wants to go with his Dad. I promise I didn't influence his decision.
November 17 at 6:03pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer ya?????????
November 17 at 6:04pm

Krissly Carter Boo... Take a lot of pics, that'll be so cool for him
November 17 at 6:20pm

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer Actually I WON!! But I decided Mike could take Jayden:) Jazz isn't my thing..... That and Jayden might actually want to go to the game and not be lost for eternity:)
November 17 at 9:02pm

Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Rock on!!!! That is very exciting! I hope he has tons of fun.
November 17 at 9:21pm