Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Bring it on!!!
Today we had a follow up visit with Lucas's surgeon and GI doctor. As many of you know Lucas doesn't have "regular" doctor visits. We started out with a abdominal xray. Which showed things haven't changed since surgery like they had hoped. We were then sent for more GI testing. The surgeon and GI doctor reviewed the results together. We they came to talk to us I could tell by their faces it was not good news. Lucas needed to be admitted immediately. He has a blockage from scar tissue from his last surgery. He is scheduled for surgery Wednesday Dec 10. This will his third surgery in 3 months. It has been a looooong and stressful 7 months. He is such a precious little guy and has been put through @$;@. How much more can his little body take? I don't understand why he has to go through this. Doctors still don't know what to do to help him. Their just putting out fires along the way. We never know what to expect. I seriously don't think our family can take any more. Enough is enough. Positive feed back would be great to keep us going. Here's the broken record.....Please remember Lukie in all of your thoughts and prayers! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey guys, you don't need to remind us to put Lucas in our prayers because he is already there! As are you all! What a trial your family is going through, you are all amazingly strong...I don't know how you do it! I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say I wish there was more we could do! Good luck with the surgery on Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you. Also, if you need help getting any Christmas shopping done, or if you need any more meals just let me know!
Yes, no need to sound like a broken record. Your family, your entire family, is ALWAYS in our prayers. I'm so sorry that your family, and little Lucas has to go through so much. I'll be going to the temple tomorrow night - my little brother is going through!! - and we will definitely put your names on the prayer roll. We love you guys, and are always here for you. Please don't hesitate. . .
Little miracles like Lucas are just so amazing. I love to see the pictures of him with that adorable big grin on his face. It's so frustrating to see him (and you!) going through all this craziness and I wish more than anything that someone could find the answer. So many people love, care, and are praying for that little cutie. He is one tough cookie in a tiny package! Lots of love to all of you! Keep up the good work, you are great parents!
Hang in there...he is the "Miracle" and things will get better....keep the Faith!!! Let us know if we can help you and we will be up to see you guys soon...luv ya
Don't Worry Be Happy!!! :)
Definitely in our prayers! We will be thinking of you and praying for you. I hope everything goes well with the surgery tomorrow and that you will be able to find a real solution to the problem soon! We love you guys!
Hey Fullmers!!! I am soooo sorry to hear yet another obstacle in your road. I wish there was more I could do. Just try and remember we are given these trials to test us and stretch us. Hang in there and keep being amazing along the way. We love you guys and not a day goes by that we don't pray for you all.
Good Luck tomorrow Lucas & family. We love you! You are in our thoughts & prayers. If you ever need to talk or just vent, please don't hesitate.
praying that God will soon reveal the answer to your family & the doctors. I know Luke and your family will pull through this. You are so strong! If I was there I would give you a big hug and sit with you as you wait.
Post a Comment