The other day Isaac told me a joke and I thought it was pretty funny. He is such a goofy kid and makes me laugh all of the time. He had to help me what to say, but this is it.
Mom: What ya doing? Isaac: Eating chocolate mom: where did you get it? Isaac: from the dog mom: where's the dog? Isaac: behind the door mom: what's he doing? Isaac: making more!!:)
I was cracking up when I read that, probably because that was Addie's favorite joke from first grade. We heard it all the time! I hope Lucas is feeling better!
Also, your most embarrasing moment from your 25 list on facebook was hysterical! I had forgotten about that! It really took me back! That also happened to be the day you fell off your bike into the bushes. Rough date, but fun to look back on. Let's try to get together soon if you can! Just let me know.
2 comments:
I was cracking up when I read that, probably because that was Addie's favorite joke from first grade. We heard it all the time! I hope Lucas is feeling better!
Also, your most embarrasing moment from your 25 list on facebook was hysterical! I had forgotten about that! It really took me back! That also happened to be the day you fell off your bike into the bushes. Rough date, but fun to look back on. Let's try to get together soon if you can! Just let me know.
LOL! That is funny joke! Way to go Isaac!
Post a Comment