Yesterday was the kids last day of school. Jayden finished 3rd grade and Isaac and Kaleb had their Graduations from Kindergarten and Preschool. Mike took time off work to go to Isaac's graduation while I went to Kaleb's since they were at the same time. After graduation the kids played with a sprinkler boxer guy I bought for them and had a blast. This school year was very rough emotionally for the boys but they are troopers and I look forward to spending some well deserved quality time with them this summer. Hopefully this summer we will be more stable! I just need to find a way to keep them busy and Isaac away from spending all day playing the wii.
Isaac Graduation - "I'm bored & tired"
Isaac was asked what he would like to be when he grows up? He said "I want to be everything" Nice Isaac!
Preschool Aid - Ms Kathy
Kaleb's Graduation - The little girl sitting next to him was a little sleepy and keep putting her head on his shoulder. Kaleb tried to be nice but felt uncomfortable and started crying when they were singing until his teacher moved her.
Kindergarten Teacher - Ms Lee
Kaleb's Friend Britney Williams
Kaleb teacher said he graduated top of his class! Awesome Kaleb!
Graduation Cupcakes!
Kaleb Boxing!







3 comments:
Gosh....can you wrap him in plastic wrap and let him get wet? I know, it is hard though for him to sit on the side lines especially when you boys are having the time of their lives.....I really love the picture with Jayden holding Lukie and also his expression on Mike's lap....you really have some cute boys!!!
Hey I know Kalebs teacher Mrs. Lee. She is a supper nice lady. Her daughter Robyn and I are good friends. We use to work together then we were in the same married ward at BYU and the rest is well... history. Also I find it kinda commical that the boys go to "Suncrest" Elementry. Hehehe
Such cute pictures! I love the one of Isaac yawning - so Isaac :) Congrats to all your boys!!!
Post a Comment