Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little about Jayden......

Jayden loves to build with Legos and Bionicles. He loves to play video games on the Wii, his favorite games are Lego Batman, Hot Wheels, and Mario Cart. His favorite book Series is The Sisters Grimm. His favorite food is steak!! He is definitely a meat eater, being a vegetarian I don't know where Jayden came from! Jayden's favorite sport is soccer. He just finished playing for the fall season and his team was great! I think they won all of their games with the exception of one. The team name was Lightening! Go Lightening! Jayden he very helpful to Mike and I, he even learned how to mow the lawn. Jayden sets a good example for his younger brothers to follow. Thanks Jayden for being a good kid we love you!

Jayden shoots.....
He scores!!!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

Cute new family pics! I especially love the pumpkin patch -- those expressions are priceless!