Today little Isaac tout urned six years old!!! Isaac loves hockey so he had a hockey birthday party. Isaac loves sports and loves to play the wii. Tonight he was so excited because he has a six pack (aka ribs). Isaac likes to stay up late with Mike and I he says "I can't wait to be a dad so I can have quiet time with out my kids". Hmmm, I wish I could have quiet time. Every night makes him self a late night snack which is usually a hot dog. He also sleeps on our floor every night. Isaac continues to crack us up every day:) For the next 2 weeks we will have two six year olds at our house! Love you Isaac Happy Birthday!!!
This is my first attempt to try making a fondant cake. I tried to find hockey figurines every where with no success so I made this funny guy instead:)
Putting together Isaac's Hockey net
Make a wish!
Isaac's friends Gracie, Kobe, LaVonne, Katie, Jacob and Alanna
For lunch we had "hockey food" Isaac's favorite food hot dogs and root beer
playing hockey outside with his friends!
Dinner at Brick Oven (more of a treat to me and Mike than Isaac)
Here is a funny little clip of Isaac first learning to walk with his big brothers
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer dinner conversation tonight: Kaleb-do people eat dogs, Me-no, Isaac-yes we do thats where hot dogs come from! February 28, 2010 at 9:41pm
Amanda Palmer Carter LOL How funny! February 28, 2010 at 10:09pm
Lisa Dinsdale Ahh out of the mouths of babes comes the doggon' truth! March 1, 2010 at 7:15am
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer that's funny!!!!way to go Isaac......I am with you..... March 1, 2010 at 8:52am
McKenna Nobbs Another truth: People do eat dogs, not just the kind you make hot dogs out of... hahaha oh Isaac. March 1, 2010 at 9:44pm
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer Isaac was excited he has a 6 pack......last I check they were called ribs:) January 20, 2010 at 9:32pm
April Dawn Davidson, Ashlee Cecil-Conterio and 2 others like this. Laura Raymond Jones too cute. I think I heard him say something about a 6 pack when I was bringing him home today, but I didn 't catch what it was. January 20, 2010 at 9:39pm
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Epic! January 20, 2010 at 11:03pm
Julie Karren Harris Nice! January 21, 2010 at 7:50am
Amelia Torgersen cute, I love it!!! January 21, 2010 at 11:14pm
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!
Cute video and such a fun cake! You guys are so creative. What a fun birthday!!!
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer
dinner conversation tonight: Kaleb-do people eat dogs, Me-no, Isaac-yes we do thats where hot dogs come from!
February 28, 2010 at 9:41pm
Amanda Palmer Carter LOL How funny!
February 28, 2010 at 10:09pm
Lisa Dinsdale Ahh out of the mouths of babes comes the doggon' truth!
March 1, 2010 at 7:15am
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer that's funny!!!!way to go Isaac......I am with you.....
March 1, 2010 at 8:52am
McKenna Nobbs Another truth: People do eat dogs, not just the kind you make hot dogs out of... hahaha oh Isaac.
March 1, 2010 at 9:44pm
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer
Isaac was excited he has a 6 pack......last I check they were called ribs:)
January 20, 2010 at 9:32pm
April Dawn Davidson, Ashlee Cecil-Conterio and 2 others like this.
Laura Raymond Jones too cute. I think I heard him say something about a 6 pack when I was bringing him home today, but I didn 't catch what it was.
January 20, 2010 at 9:39pm
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Epic!
January 20, 2010 at 11:03pm
Julie Karren Harris Nice!
January 21, 2010 at 7:50am
Amelia Torgersen cute, I love it!!!
January 21, 2010 at 11:14pm
Post a Comment