When we took Lukie to Primary's we decided to buy an annual pass to the zoo since it is very close to the hospital. It was soo fun seeing the excitement on Lukie's face:) He was in heaven, his favorite animal is the monkey's. He was very proud to show the monkeys he had a monkey on his shirt just like them:)
Mike Fullmer At the zoo with my Three older boys. Allison is at PCMC waiting for Lukie to get a new GJ tube put in. I'm glad I brought my personal mister... It's HOT! July 12 at 1:52pm via iPhone · ·
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Good Idea to take them to the zoo while waiting. They must have had a blast! July 12 at 7:52pm
1 comment:
Mike Fullmer
At the zoo with my Three older boys. Allison is at PCMC waiting for Lukie to get a new GJ tube put in. I'm glad I brought my personal mister... It's HOT!
July 12 at 1:52pm via iPhone · ·
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Good Idea to take them to the zoo while waiting. They must have had a blast!
July 12 at 7:52pm
Post a Comment