This week Jayden, Kaleb and Isaac started soccer making the next 6 weeks crazy busy fun. Kaleb and Isaac are on the same team this year. It was so much fun watching the excitement on their faces as they played. Kaleb and Isaac scored their first goals! They loved playing, and I loved watching them. Jayden has been playing for the last 5 years and loves it. He is on a good team this year and looking forward to a great season.

Jayden and his team


Kaleb and Isaac's team
"Silver Falcons"

Kaleb's first goal!

Go Isaac Go!

2 comments:
Fun pictures. I'm excited for soccer to start over here too. It's neat to see them progress over the years. Your boys are getting so big. So handsome.
Ann Broderick Henry Thank you so much for the awesome pics!!! Nice to have some of Chace finally. You have an awesome camera, not to mention the photographer!!
September 29 at 4:44pm
Mike Fullmer No problem Ann. Thanks for coaching the boys, they had a great time. I guess Lukie is the only one left you need to coach. lol
September 29 at 7:47pm
Post a Comment