Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break

The boys have been home for the last 4 days for Fall Break. We tried to find some fun things to do with them to keep them busy. These are some of the things we did.......

Thursday we made a Haunted House!
Friday we went to Pumpkin Land
I have to be brave when we go to Pumpkin Land and try not to spy my worst fear.......
MICE!!!
Trying to make our way through the corn maze.......
Lukie was so funny:) He had so much fun. He didn't understand why we didn't walk through the corn stalks to get out. He could fit:) He was so proud of himself when he made his way out, he held up his arms and yelled "I did it!"
The very scary light alley!
Luke liked to watch the goats
Saturday the kids had fun playing at the car wash!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like your family had a good time!

scott and tara said...

We went to Pumpkinland on Thursday! The girls loved it. I still need to post my pics. Love the haunted house too, what a great idea!