Jayden and his Jack Skellington pumpkin
Kaleb busy carving
Way to go Isaac!
Halloween was cold and rainy this year. We only went to a few neighbors houses. Than we went to the mall to keep warm. I think everyone else decided to go to the mall too. It was very crowded and crazy. We finally talked the boys into going to the store and picking out a bag of candy!





Mike as "Super Dad!"
We had a Halloween Family party. For dinner we at Lizard stew, Ogre toes, and Mummy dogs, and witches brew to drink. For dessert we had Mummy pops and grave yard gravel cups. We had fun visiting and playing pin the nose on the pumpkin and a cake walk. Good food, good family, good fun!





3 comments:
Those are some fabulous costumes!
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Those were good food especially the lizard meat and ogre toe. The witch brew I think I had 2 cups and it tasted good. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hmmm!!! Yummy!!!
October 31 at 9:16pm
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Both of these videos are complete and utter cuteness!!!!
October 30 at 8:32pm
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer So cute!!!!!
October 30 at 8:45pm
Marilee Petro Priceless!
October 30 at 8:54pm
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer I loved it. He's so cute. It looks like he was having so much fun. Too bad that he can not eat the fruits of his labor.
October 30 at 8:43pm
Mike Fullmer I have no problem taken care of the candy for him.
October 30 at 8:48pm · Like
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer At least they won't go to waste.
October 30 at 10:51pm
LuAnn Fullmer Schroeder Hahahaha...he is so stinkin cute....did you have rain? It rained so hard here from around 5:15 to I think 7ish....we didn't get a lot of trick or treaters....I heard they all went to the mall :(
October 31 at 8:11am · Like
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer It did rain:( We went to to mall with everyone else in Ut. Soooo not worth it, they all ran out of candy, so crowded no one could walk. We finally talked the boys into going to the store and picking out some candy. Then we went to a few houses in our neighbor hood. They had fun though.
October 31 at 8:15am
Margaret Talbot Erickson sooooo cute! Give him a hug for me!
October 31 at 10:19am · Like
Melissa Nobbs ohhh I love Lukie! That was so cute! I want to know who's going to eat his candy? You or Al?
October 31 at 7:27pm
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer I get the the chocolate!! Lukie gets the dum-dum's and Mike can have the rest!
October 31 at 9:22pm
Post a Comment