Our fun and crazy Isaac turned 7 on the January 19th. We celebrated by eating at his fav restaurant Brick Oven, playing the Wii and having family come over. It was a relaxed care free day:)
Some fun facts about Isaac this year are: Learned to ride a bike, learned to read, played soccer, started 1st grade, lost his first tooth, loves hockey, loves wrestling, sleeps in his own bed, and went on his first date with his girlfriend to Target and Wendy's, which ended in his first ride in a cop car!
(These pictures posted backwards from what I wanted)
Isaac loves wrestling, he got two big LOUD wrestling belts for his Birthday. Thanks aunt Andrea and aunt Krissly............... just wait until Kezlyn's birthday lol
Wrestling guys Mike and I got him
(yes his face is always dirty)
Buddies Lukie and Kezlyn
We celebrated on Krissly's Birthday so we had a cake for her too.
Make a wish!
Isaac loooooves to cuddle and wrestle with stuffed animals.
A big soft puppy from Grandma Emily and Grandpa Jeff.
Dinner with the fam at Brick Oven
(I think next time we will leave Lukie home!!)
Ready to play Laser Tag
A few days before Isaac's birthday at dinner Isaac realized he was starting to get his first lose tooth. While I was busy cleaning up Isaac with in the bathroom watching himself in the mirror wiggling his little tooth until it was all bloody. Within a few minutes he wiggled it until it popped out! I think it was the fastest lose tooth ever!
Happy Birthday Isaac we love you!!!














2 comments:
Happy birthday! Looks like it was a great one!
Happy Late Birthday Isaac!! Allison, I can't believe our kiddos are SEVEN this year :( They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment