Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Leaves are falling all around!

I love Utah weather. Just last week it seems like it was summer. This weekend the leaves in the mountains really started changing colors. We figured it was the perfect time to take the kids to Bridal Veil falls for family home evening to look at all of the beautiful colors. Then we went to Squaw Peak and the boys had a contest to see who could throw a paper airplane closest to the edge. When Kaleb saw the view of the valley he was surprised that he could see the ocean (aka Utah Lake)! All of the boys had fun, it was a beautiful day!

2 comments:

scott and tara said...

I had the same thought and we went to the falls last Friday - it was gorgeous! Love your new blog too; I'm totally going to try those recipes.

Sharon said...

I love your beautiful pictures!