Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Look Who's 4!!

I Can't believe my baby is 4 years old!   Lukie weights 28 lbs and 36 inches tall.  He is a little guy but somehow is able to boss around the whole family. Favorites quotes from Lukie "I'm the boss when the sun is up, mama is the boss when the Moon is up".  When I leave home without him he says "You are going to make my heart bleed if you leave me!"  Everyday Lukie tells me "Love you neverending!" And the first words out of his mouth in the morning is always "Where's my Boys?" Whenever he wants to do something he says "that's the rule!".  When he wants something Mike and I don't want him to have he says "but look at my smile! You can't say no to this smile!" He also calls my "you majesty" or "you highness", he also calls me sweetheart. Lukie Loves to go to preschool (he calls it school bus), he loves to play with his friends Clayton and CJ at school and is very sad if they are not at "school bus". Lukie refers to his brothers as "my boys".  Lukie still has an oral aversion, HATES to have his teeth brushed and gags the whole time. He is so funny, he HATES it when ANYONE brushes their teeth, chews gum or mints, or wears chapstick or lipstick.  If you have fresh breath or wear chap stick he will not allow you to kiss them or be close to him!  I guess he prefers stinky breath!  Lukie is very funny, he makes us laugh and keeps everyone in line:)
Here are Lukie's 4yr old pics.  It was a little tricky to get some good shots.  He is so goofy I love to see his funny personality.
 He did this pose all on his own.
The day before Lukie's birthday we had a combined birthday party with Syd's son Alex. We had a water balloon fight, BBQ, water hop scotch, and played dodge ball.  After the older kids went swimming with Alex.
 Since Lukie doesn't eat I made him a "Toy cake" filled with some of his favorite things, bouncy balls, balloons, poppers (snaps), party blowers and bubbles. I think Lukie was surprised. All of the boys were happy about Lukie's "Toy Cake" I think it was a good choice for my little Lukie.
 Lukie was happy to open his cake and find his surprise!
Lukie opening his present in the morning of his birthday.
 Every prayer Lukie says he prays that "we can make a snowman together". So Mike made a bowl of shaved ice for Lukie to make a snowman with his boys.
 The littlest snowman:)
 Lukie's birthday also fell on Mother's Day this year so we had my family over for dinner.
 Lukie's new Buzz Lightyear scooter Mike and I gave him for his birthday.
 Grandma Emily in the hammock with the boys.
 hmmmm, I'm not sure how much our hammock can hold.
 Lukie blowing out his candles and a "real cake" for the adults to eat.
Happy Birthday Lukie love you Neverending!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Those pictures are so cute! Hope he had a good one!