I think this is a picture of Luke playing on the first day of Preschool.
Singing time at the first of the school year. He looks so little to me in the picture.
Halloween Party. Lukie as a "Nice Witch"
Lukie's little class. They are all so cute:)
Lukie and his best buddy Clayton. I heard they were inseparable. When Clayton was not on the bus Lukie was very sad and shy.
These are pictures of them together at the Polar Express Christmas Pajama Party!
I love Lukie's goofy faces:)
The Graduation Party
Lukie and his teacher Ms Tiffany presenting him with his certificate and telling how Luke has made improvements this year.
One of the teacher aids with Hungry Caterpillar cupcakes.
Lukie loved his red folder and carried it around for days!
Luke on his last day of School. Lukie really didn't want to co-operate. This is the best pic I got of him and his backpack.





















No comments:
Post a Comment