Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Isaac!

January 19th is the start of the birthday season at our house.  The 3 oldest boys all have there birthdays within 3 weeks:)  January 19th 2004 my crazy, funny little Isaac was in a hurry to join our family.  He was in a hurry to be born.  Kaleb with only 10 weeks old when I got pregnant with Isaac.  We always laugh saying Isaac hope in as soon as Kaleb hoped out.  Isaac was also in a hurry to be born, he was born just 30 minutes after arriving at the hospital.  I was planning on having him the following day, and I was in denial that I was I labor.  Isaac was born at 1:10 pm weighing 5 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long.  Isaac keeps us on our toes and has a way to keep the excitement running in our family.  We love him!

We started the day going to Isaac's basketball game.  He just started playing for Payson City and he looooooves it.  Basketball is all Isaac ever thinks about.  After the game family came over for cake and icecream.  Isaac and his friend played NBA 2K13 on the PS3 for a couple of hours.  In the afternoon my sister Andrea got married and we went to her wedding.  Then Mike and Isaac headed off to the Utah Jazz game.  Isaac said it was probably his best birthday ever!


1 comment:

scott and tara said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Love the basketball cake, Allison! What a great idea. We miss you guys. We're on our way to Pittsburgh tomorrow to visit my parents. We'll say hi to your sis if we happen to see her :)