This year has definitely been a year full of lessons of all kinds. Jayden turned 8 and got baptized, Lucas was born and completed our family so well, our 10th wedding anniversary, got a new van and a car payment, even went on a family vacation to Pittsburgh (will kind of)!
To be honest I think I'm okay with putting 2008 to bed, and lets bring on a fresh year 2009! I will drink to that (Eggnog of course).
Sorry this year I'm to (lazy) and won't be putting this video on DVD and sending it out to family and friends like in the past, hey maybe next year. We hope you enjoy watching here on our blog.
Have a great Holiday Season - Love The Fullmer's
Fullmer's 2008 Memories part 1
Fullmer's 2008 Memories part 2 of 3
Fullmer's 2008 Memories Part 3 of 3
3 comments:
Very Nice Video!!! The boys are super cute!! We miss Lucas-we hope he comes home soon!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys! Our sound isn't working but I still watched the videos and you have a cute family!
have a wonderful christmas. I hope things are well with Luke.
Post a Comment