Sunday, March 22, 2009

Isaac Being Isaac

Isaac is the entertainment in the family. He loves to wear costumes and has been jealous that Jayden gets to wear glasses. He started saying "he sees things in cartoons" and he can't see his dreams good. So Mike has a pair of non prescription glasses he doesn't need and gave them to Izzy. While Isaac decided he need to wear them to Preschool. I tried to talk him out of it but he wore them any way. He wore them all day for two days in a row. The next day I hide the glasses. A couple of days later I had to go to the school and I saw Isaac's teacher. She asked if he was going to continue to wear his glasses and thought he looked so cute. I had to explain to her and we laughed a bout it, she thought he looked so cute. But I think he might actually need glasses so I am taking him to the real eye doctor this week. Goofy kid!

2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute and funny...he actually does look real cute in those glasses...and willing, that's a plus

Alyse said...

That is so cute!