Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lukie's One!

Our little Prince Lukie turned one on May 13th. We celebrated his royal ball on Saturday the 16th with friends and family at our church. It has been an adventurous first year for our little prince and we are very happy to celebrate at home with so many people we love. Big Thanks to everyone who has supported us on so many ways this year, and those who came to our Royal Ball. It was fun to see everyone!

One Year stats: 11 lbs 2 oz 23 1/2 inches!

Here are the Thank You Cards we handed out
King Mike and Queen Allison with Prince Lucas and his cake
(it was the first attempt I have had to decorate a cake)
We walked through the arch of swords to blow out the birthday candles
Yes he did have a taste!
I left his G Tube open to empty out his tummy from his little lick.
Royal family I front of their castle
Little Prince with his many presents!
Party Video

6 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

That's one stinkin cute baby boy!!! I loved the little bites of frosting...LOL...yummmm

Alyse said...

Happy Birthday, Lukie! We love you!!!

Kaci said...

Al, it looks like the party was a blast! How did you come up with all of those cute ideas?

Jenni S said...

What a great party! The video is so sweet. I loved watching him figure out the cake was SO GOOD after he played with it for a while. What a little sweet heart.

scott and tara said...

Wow - the party looked awesome! So sorry we had to miss it :( Love your castle cake - I did one this past week too!!! Lukie is so cute. I'm glad he had a great birthday party to celebrate a big day in his life.

Annie said...

Happy birthday Lukie! It looks like it was a fun party and he's such a doll!! The cake looks great!!!