Monday, June 15, 2009

Art City Days!

Last week was Springville's Art City Days. Wednesday we went to the Carnival with grandma Emily, it was 50 cent night:) Lukie loved the excitement of the carnival he was so excited I could barely hold on to him! Mike took him on the Merry Go Round but he was scared so Mike just stood and held him. After we got the famous scones, what a healthy dinner! Saturday was the parade and fire works. Mike and the 3 older boys went to the parade while I stayed home with Lukie. We also had a BBQ at Mike's parents house. It rained most of the day but we still were able to watch fireworks at our house that night, because it was also Orem's Summer Fest. I love summer time!









4 comments:

Alyse said...

I LOVE summer too! We are coming to Utah next week and will be there through the 5th of July! I think my mom is planning something like a picnic at her house for all the aunts and cousins sometime soon. I hope we can see you!

The Crandall Clan said...

I love how Mike even has matching shorts. :) I love summer. I am so glad I get to come to Utah every summer. I love the parades and fireworks and just hanging out with family. We dont really have any of that out here. I have some family but they are distant relitives and its way to HOT for a parade or fireworks in the summer.

Jess said...

oh my darling cuteness!!! I love the teacup pictures! what a big boy!!

Alyse said...

Hey Allison, I don't have your email address. Email me at abasiliu@yahoo.com so I can send you an Evite. Thanks!