We had a fun photo shoot today with Lukie and his cousin Kezlyn at the old Lehi Rail Road Station. Lucas is only 5 days older than Kezlyn. Lukie was very happy which made it easier to take some cute pictures. Mike would like to start taking photos for other people. We played around on Photoshop just for fun to see what we could do with some of the pictures. Please leave comments to let us know what you think. Thanks for looking!
They turned out so good!!!! It was funny every time I'd scroll down to see another picture I'd be like "I love this one" and then I'd see the next, "no I love this one!" Oh I love this one....they were all so cute how are you going to choose just one to stick in a picture frame!
7 comments:
love Love LOVE the photos, Mike has a real talent! What a cutie pie!
Mike you did fantastic! I love these photo's...(of course your models are pretty cute too....half the work right?) Anyway...good job!!!
They turned out so good!!!! It was funny every time I'd scroll down to see another picture I'd be like "I love this one" and then I'd see the next, "no I love this one!" Oh I love this one....they were all so cute how are you going to choose just one to stick in a picture frame!
What amazing pictures! That little Lucas of yours is such a sweet guy!
These are the cutiest pictures ever Allison. I would LOVE Mike to take pictures of my kids. He is very talanted at this. They all look great.
So cute! You guys are so creative.
WOW!! I LOVE them! I'm sure a big part was just how darned cute little Lukie is, but Mike - great job! What a great idea, too! I love them!
Post a Comment