Today we took an hour and 45 minute drive to visit extended family we have never had the privilege of meeting until today. Mike's grandpa DRay left his wife and 3 young children when Mike's dad was about 5 years old never making contact with his wife or kis again. DRay passed away in November and Mike's parents went to the funeral in Delta Utah. They met many wonderful family members they had that wanted to stay in contact. They invited us to their family Reunion at the Delta City Park. They were nice and friendly and seemed happy that everyone could come. The park was really pretty and the boys had fun playing in the stream the whole day. After lunch we drove to the cemetery to place flowers on the graves of Mike's Grandpa and Great Grandparents. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet Mike's extended family. I'm hoping we can keep in touch and have fun with them in the future!
Looks like a fun time....lots of people there.....I really loved the picture of Lukie trying to crawl on the table and they boys playing on the waterfall.....really wish we could have been there....I'm really glad you enjoyed the day and I too hope there can be some future contact....it would be a shame to let this go now....love you guys!!
HA HA HA did you see Kezlyn's face in the one of lukie trying to crawl on the table....she is yelling saying...go lukie go....lol! What a great time...except for the drinking water...it taste so different down there.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time....lots of people there.....I really loved the picture of Lukie trying to crawl on the table and they boys playing on the waterfall.....really wish we could have been there....I'm really glad you enjoyed the day and I too hope there can be some future contact....it would be a shame to let this go now....love you guys!!
HA HA HA did you see Kezlyn's face in the one of lukie trying to crawl on the table....she is yelling saying...go lukie go....lol! What a great time...except for the drinking water...it taste so different down there.
Post a Comment