Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We have a WINNER!

Last night was Jayden's Pine Wood Derby. He did awesome! He won every race and was the fastest car of ALL! There were some pretty cool cars this year, it was fun to watch. Just wait until Lukie is old enough to be in Cub Scouts.....by then he big brothers will know how to make his car fly down the track! WAY TO GO JAYDEN YOU ROCK!

For a treat the kids made race cars with twinkies....this is Isaac's

2 comments:

The Fullmer's said...

Pauline Albonico Kummer WOW!!! and Jayden will be a Webelos before any one knows it!!! We need a copy of this to show at our next meeting. Is that possible?
January 27 at 4:46pm

Mike Fullmer Jayden's car is black with a silver racing stripe. Kaleb used Jayden's car from 3 years ago and it's the Gold car.. which took second when racing with Jayden.
January 27 at 4:53pm

Mike Fullmer Jayden would like to bring a copy to the next meeting.
January 27 at 4:56pm

Scotten Whaley Oh the memories of the Pinewood Derby! I think I still have mine from way back when. I wonder how it would do after all these years?
January 27 at 7:32pm

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer I think the ward needs another adult only Pine Wood Derby!
January 27 at 9:15pm

Allison said...

Allison Dinsdale Fullmer
had fun watching Jayden win the Pine Wood Derby!! He won first place....Way to go Jayden!
January 26, 2010 at 9:03pm ·

Renee Dingman Goodman way to go Jayden!!! That's the first pinewood derby we haven't been a part of in a LONG TIME. I'm not really too sad about it. :o)
January 26, 2010 at 9:34pm

Adam Jones His is the first car in 4 years that beat Laura's red car!!! Good Job!!!
January 26, 2010 at 9:49pm

Lorna Glasgow Hansmann I was really proud of him!

Adam, I thought it was awesome that Laura made a car. I didn't realize she has done it for awhile =c)
January 26, 2010 at 10:15pm

LuAnn Fullmer Schroeder Yea!!!! Jayden....way to go!!!!
January 27, 2010 at 6:41am