Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Fools!!!

For April fools this year I made the boys a roll of toilet paper decorated like a cake. They got all excited thinking I made a cake just for Jayden's first soccer game of the season. We even sang a happy first soccer game to you song! (see video below) They laughed when they found the cake was really just a roll of toilet paper! For for dinner we had "juice" that was really jello, it was pretty funny watching them try to drink their juice with a straw! April Fools!
Does this look good enough to eat?

2 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

You are awesome Allison. I love the cake ideah. May have to try that one. :)

Allison said...

Amanda Palmer Carter LMBO That is awesome!!!
April 1, 2010 at 4:10pm

Rachel Gonzales Fullmer looks good!!!!!!what is it?
April 1, 2010 at 4:49pm

Mike Fullmer Toilet paper with frosting to look like a cake
April 1, 2010 at 7:00pm