Thursday Mike and I decided to look around Houston before flying back to Utah. We took Lukie to Houston Children's Museum. It was very fun. The whole time we were there we kept thinking who much fun our older boys would have. We seriously could have spent all day there. After we walked around Herman park. It is a huge park in the middle of down town Houston. It was a beautiful day perfect day for a walk. Then we went back to our hotel and went for a walk to some near by stores and also the Reliant Stadium where the Houston Texans play. It was nice to have a fun carefree day!
Herman Park
The children's museum had baby chicks that were actually hatching.
Very fun:)
Friday morning we came back home. Lukie was sooooo excited to be home. He has really bonded with Isaac and was so happy to see him. He followed Isaac around all day, holding his hand and giving him loves. Isaac finally has a buddy!
The boys hanging out happy to be together again:)
2 comments:
I love your new family photo!
Okay, how did I not even know you were going to Houston for testing!?!? I'm glad everything went well and that you could also do some fun site seeing. Your new family photos are so cute!
Post a Comment