For one of the first times since Luke has been born Mike and I went out on a date! We went out with some friends from High school that we haven't seen on over 10 years. Micah is the one to blame for getting Mike and I together. He helped set up our first date, made us hold hands for the first time, and even put our heads together for our first kiss!! I know pathetic! Look at us now, we have been together for 13 years and have 4 wonderful boys. We went to our fav Springville restaurant LaCasita and Bowling. Mike parents watched the boys for us. The boys where good even little Luke had a good time. I had a good game of bowling with a score of 68 with out using using bumpers lol I was pretty proud of myself! Mike score 84, yes I know we are talented:) You may think it's odd to blog about a date but this is big stuff for us we never get out alone! It was so nice to get away. Thanks Micah and Sharon for going out with us!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks for not putting down my bowling score! We had fun, too!
I also remember helping Mike ask her out to a dance. Thanks for the fun evening we should do it again.
Yay!!! Dates are definitely blog worthy. It's hard to make them happen as often as they should and especially it your case. How fun. Glad you guys had some time out.
Mike Fullmer
Had a Fun date with Micah and Sharon... Went to La Casita and bowling... Thanks mom and dad for watching all the boys:-) This date thing is kind of Fun:-)
April 30 at 8:31pm via iPhone ·
Cindy Barney Gramse You should try and do it every week! Even if it is only an hour together to get an ice cream cone! We have done it for 33 yrs....
April 30 at 10:07pm
Micah Richards Yea it was good to get out. Thanks!
April 30 at 10:33pm
Amanda Palmer Carter That sounds like a fun date!
May 1 at 10:53am
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer you're welcome!!!!
The boys were good. Lukie and I had fun reading 4 books over and over. Smart little Lukie. We've enjoyed having them over.
May 1 at 8:45pm
Post a Comment