Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lukie's Swimming Pool

With Lukie's birthday money we bought him a little swimming pool just his size. Luke can't get completely wet because of his central line. Because of this he hardly ever has real baths and is usually scared of the water. It was a hot day today so I decided to give the pool a try. All of the neighbor kids surrounded Lukie and he loved all of the attention. After a few minutes of me standing in the pool with Lukie he loved the water and even splashed! Way to go Lukie!

1 comment:

Jessie Smith said...

How did you keep the dressing from getting wet? I put David in the bath tub with just a little water and be as careful as I can but he still manages to get the dressing wet and makes it lift up. I tried the aqua guard but it didn't really work. I'd love to know what you did.
By the way... He is so adorable!
Jessie