Well in Pittsburgh we met a friend I met on Facebook. Matisse and her family moved to Pittsburgh from New Zealand for multi visceral transplant (stomach, pancreas, small bowel, and colon). Matisse is 9 1/2 and was born with Chronic Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction and story is similar to Luke's. Matisse and her mom are amazing. They have sacrificed so much to get their daughter what she needs. They have lived here for 4 years waiting for transplant and are still waiting to get her life saving organs. Matisse is such a sweet heart I fell in love with her and so did Lukie!
"Pseudo Buddies"
Lukie loves to Play with to kitchen's
Therapeutic too:)
Liam and Lukie in the hammock at Melissa's house
Lukie loved to play with his cousin's and got lots of loves!
I realized I didn't get any pictures with my sister Melissa. So I took this one at 4:00 in the morning at the airport. None of us got any sleep that night so we looked beautiful! I'm sure My mom and Melissa would enjoy me putting this picture on:)
Now that Luke is 2 I have to pay for him to have his own big boy seat!
Very Cute!
Facetime with boys!
Facetime with Da Da
So glad to be home with his "Boys"
Lukie singing happy birthday to Grandpa Fullmer from Pittsburgh!
2 comments:
We're glad your trip went well, and that you got home safely!
Jon Gee Where did Allison and Lukie go?
September 19 at 10:03am
Mike Fullmer Lukie had an appointment at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital. Also she stayed a few extra days at her sisters home in Pitt.
September 19 at 10:18am
Jon Gee That's cool she has family out there.
September 19 at 10:20am
Mike Fullmer
Awh.... Three rearrange rooms, and a clean home. Now how do I keep it clean until Allison and Lukie get home on Sunday?
September 17 at 5:36pm via iPhone
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer Send the kids away:)
September 17 at 6:29pm
Mike Fullmer I will send them to Pittsburgh
September 17 at 6:59pm
Ely Gonzales tie them up, it is less expensive. :)
September 17 at 10:15pm
Post a Comment