Guess what I won another Jazz contest!! Mike was one of 10 finalist chosen to compete at half time at the Orlando vs Jazz game. Random numbers were given, and then eliminated 6 numbers. Mike was disappointed his number was the last one eliminated. Four winner's were chosen, (check image to see what winners received). Mike was not one of the 4 winners:( But the "losers" received free Coke for a year! He still had a great night!

Mike's certificate for FREE Coke:)

Mike's seat from the suite he watched the game from.

All you can eat dinner and drinks, YUM!


Mike also received a Jazz shirt, Sprite shirt, and a Sprite hat.
Which of course the boys took over it all:)

Here is our Coke for a year!
So much for New Year's Resolutions! lol
4 comments:
Wow! You are a lucky family! Not only do you have the love of your family, but you have a knack for winning contests, too!
Amanda Palmer Carter Yummy!!!
December 11 at 4:03pm
Mike Fullmer It was so good... all you could eat... Even though I was the last one eliminated from winning the trip to LA... I had all the free beer I needed to make me forget about it. lol
December 11 at 4:06pm
Amanda Palmer Carter LOL I think just the food alone would numb anyones pain it looks delish :) that sucks ya didn't win though!
December 11 at 4:14pm
Mike Fullmer They did give me a years supply of Coke products:) can't complain lot's of fun!
December 11 at 4:18pm
Amanda Palmer Carter That is totally awesome!
December 11 at 4:22pm
Amanda Palmer Carter You can make rootbear floats and all the other kinds of coke products into floats :) Yummy!!!
December 11 at 4:25pm
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann Rock on, coke products for life! Sweet! Not a bad consolation prize.
December 11 at 8:29pm
Edie Lenington I want some.......................
December 11 at 9:15pm
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer Amanda you supply the ice cream, and we will supply the soda:) We can party ALL YEAR!!
December 12 at 9:04pm
Amanda Palmer Carter Sounds like a plan!!! :)
December 12 at 9:16pm · Like
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer I liked ur sprite t - shirt. Nice!!!!!
December 11 at 8:55pm
Mike Fullmer Here's a link to what the winner's get http://www.nba.com/jazz/promotions/2010_spriteflyaway.html Very nice.
December 9 at 12:35pm
Jon Gee Knock 'em dead, you lucky dog! :)
December 9 at 1:53pm
Krissly Carter LOL! That is great! GOOD LUCK! You better win!!! What do you have to do to compete?
December 9 at 3:15pm
Mike Fullmer Krissly, the guy on the phone couldn't tell me. I won't know until probably close to halftime? Hopefully it's not something like musical chairs:(
December 9 at 3:53pm
Krissly Carter LOL! I bet it has to be something with shooting? You better go outside and start shooting. Oh man I'm nervous for you? Does the boys and Allison get to go watch?
December 9 at 4:58pm
Mike Fullmer I'm taken Scott, we get to sit in the sky box from Sprite. Lol I went outside and played ball with the boys. I will bring my camcorder to record it:)
December 9 at 5:04pm
Krissly Carter YAY! I hope you win then you can take me to LA!! LOL!
December 9 at 5:05pm
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Me too!!!!! Lol!
December 9 at 6:40pm
Ely Gonzales That's great, can I come!!!!!
December 9 at 8:18pm
Renee Dingman Goodman awesome. good luck!
December 9 at 8:26pm
Paul Madsen Nice!!!
December 9 at 11:28pm
Mike Fullmer How it went down. No challenge... We got a raffle ticket to see what order we would be drawing numbers to hold on the court. My ticket was last so I didn't get to pick a number and was left with #1(I would of picked my favourite number 10)....We get on the court and they would randomly show a number on the screen...You don't want your number to show up.... So I really thought I was going to win, when I was still on the court and they only had one more number to show... Guess what #1 showed up:( oh well I did get something the winner didn't a year supply of Coke products:) So take that winners. Lol Oh ya 10 was a winner.
See More
December 10 at 11:11pm
Post a Comment