Here is a video of my surgery for those who would like to see!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I can see the E!!!
For those who haven't heard my video came in second place for the free LASIK contest. The second place winners received LASIK for half price. This was an offer I had to go for! I spend so much money every year on exams, contacts, glasses, and solution. LASIK is worth the money and will help me out so much by taking care of Lukie at night time. I will actually be able to see who walks in the hospital room at night lol. May sound funny but being in the hospital and not being able to see was a big thing for me! Anyway I got LASIK on the 16th, I was scared but the drugs calmed me right down:) I loved the massage chair and warm chocolate chip cookies, YUM. I went home and slept afterwards, kind of weird, I woke up the next day and I could see!! I have had bad eye sight for 23 years, and now my eye sight is 20/20. This really is a Christmas miracle! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR ME!! EVERY VOTE HELPED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is so incredible! Congratulations!
HOORAY!! I'm so happy for you :) Scott had lasik done a few years ago and has LOVED it. What a wonderful Christmas present for you! Congrats. Have a great Christmas with your cute boys.
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann: That was awesome. There is just one thing that would make that video better and that is to have the person doing it say what they were doing and why. So happy that you got it done!!!! I admit, it looks like it would be scary to do. Glad the drugs helped.
Emily Chidester Hoopes: So happy for you! I can only imagine what a change that makes. I've slept many a night with glasses on to be able to see monitors and the people who enter the room in the hospital.
Wow, that is SO cool!!! Congrats!
Hooray! I was wondering if you won!
Marsha Gillespie Right now?
December 16 at 3:51pm
Mike Fullmer Marsha she just got done. Excited for her!
December 16 at 5:20pm
Marsha Gillespie Very exciting! Will she be okay for tomorrow night?
December 16 at 5:32pm
Mike Fullmer Ya, We made sure of it. Be nice to do something with you guys again and without kids:)
December 16 at 6:57pm
Mike Fullmer Thanks to all the votes... It saved us a lot:)
December 16 at 6:58pm
Kaci Johnson Nielson Hope everything went good!
December 16 at 7:31pm
Erin Sykes-Herring i hope everything went well too! yey for new eyeballs:)
December 16 at 8:37pm
Mike Fullmer She is doing great.
December 16 at 8:58pm
Mike Fullmer
Happy for Allison... Hoopes Vision called and said she came in second and was very touched by her story, (the lady on the phone said she was upset she didn't win) that they have offered her half off LASIK procedure! Very nice news for my awesome wife!
November 30 at 3:26pm via iPhone ·
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann oh YAY!!!!! This makes me super happy!
November 30 at 4:14pm
Rachel Gonzales Fullmer Yeah!!!!!! Good news.
November 30 at 4:58pm
Marsha Gillespie Good news amongst everything else going on!!!
November 30 at 6:03pm
Jodee Reid That is fantastic!!!!!! Hope the half off is achievable????
November 30 at 6:18pm
Liz Fitzgerald Ladle I hope she can still do it.
December 1 at 1:03pm
Pattie Morano-Gallo
Done! Please let us know WHEN Allison wins!
November 28 at 5:26pm
Pattie Morano-Gallo
Hello Fullmer family! I have voted and passed your information and asked my friends and family to do the same. It was so great to hear from you. The family looks great and it was exciting to see Lucas has grown so much. Seeing the video reminded me of the special moment I had being able to hold him at the hospital. God Bless You!!!
November 10 at 10:31pm
Mike Fullmer Thank you Pattie. You and Dean are awesome people. Thanks for everything you guys have done for my family. I'm glad you were able to hold and see Lucas at PCMC. I hope all is well with you both. Tell Dean Hi.
November 11 at 6:03am
Post a Comment