Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School!

Today was the boys first day of school. I can't believe how fast my boys growing up:( Jayden started 6th grade (in Mrs. Mead's class) I can not believe next year he will be in Jr High. Kaleb started 3rd grade (in Mrs. Frampton's class). And Isaac started 2nd grade (in Mrs. Craft's class). Lukie is a little lonely with out his best buddies. He loves "his boys", he was so excited to see them get off of the school bus this afternoon.
Isaac and his wrestling back pack
The boys in their new clothes they pick out themselves.
I guess my days of "cute" boy clothes are over with them lol
Jayden with another Angry Bird shirt.
Kaleb
Isaac in another fav wrestling shirt (this is his 3rd WWE shirt!)

2 comments:

scott and tara said...

Hooray for back to school! You guys did a lot of fun stuff before school started - looks like tons of fun. If I were your boys I wouldn't have wanted to go back :)

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Looks like the kids are excited about going back to school! looks like you all had a great Summer and the boys had lots of fun! I also like Toy Story, Disney Cars, Finding Nemo, Soccer, Hockey, Football, being an artist, and building lego's. Lucas, is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a precious earthly angel, brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was not able to eat anything for five years, because my jaw joints detireated I can't imagine what it would be like not to be able to eat food by mouth at all. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and 12 other diagnosis. I loved the video of Lucas. Lucas will be in my thoughts. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com