Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy St. Patty's day!

For St. Patrick's day I made a treasure hunt for the boys.  Lukie loved it and wanted to do it again and again.
I didn't think the traditional Corn beef and cabbage would go over too well in our family.  So for dinner we had baked potato bar, green salad, green rolls, green soda pop, and fresh fruit rainbow.  The boys weren't too sure about the green rolls.
After dinner Luke's G-Tube got ripped out of his tummy.  He hates to get his tube put back in, and I hate doing it!  It pocks him and he cries. He was very upset.  Mike then said "I want a tube like Lukie.  Can you put one in my tummy?"  So Lukie helped me hold Mike down, pocked his tummy, and tape on a G-tube.  Some may think that this is a little strange, I think it is sweet:)  Lukie was very happy his daddy had tubes too, and wanted to be best buddies.  He showed everyone.  When he woke up the next morning the first thing he said was "where is daddy? Does he have his tube?"  This is still going on today:)  It always makes him happy to see other people with tubes.   

No comments: