This is a very typical Lukie face:)
Every Kid receives a scrapbook page. The scrapbooks stay at Make-A-Wish for families to look at.
Each of the boys had a "wanted sign". The boys were very impressed:)
Table decorations....
The "Watering hole" with Lemonade and icecream sandwiches.
The completed Scrapbook pages......
The boys signing the book.
They even had a Jail. The boys had so much fun in this we brought it home and the boys sleep in it.
Lukie locked up Kezlyn.
Guessing how many army men.....
Lukie's guess was 5!
Mike's mom and Grandma G.
Decorating Mrs. and Mr. Potato head cupcakes.
Photo booth so fun.....
Playing pin the badge on Woody or Buzz.
Playing Buzz Astro Blaster's!
Lukie and Isaac performing!
Singing "You've got a friend in me"
Dancing....
A friend of Lukie's wish granter loaned all of the cowboy decoration. He heard about Lukie and wanted to give Lukie his cowboy hat that was his when he was a little boy. I thought this was really thoughtful and sweet. I tried our best to get a picture of him wearing the hat, but Luke was in a silly mood. This is about the best we got!
Lukie and his wish granter's. Katie (on the right) Ashley (on the left)
Thank you so much for everything!!
Ashely was pretty happy that Luke let her hold him:)
Lukie decorating his star.
This was a really special moment. Lukie got to raise his star himself. You can see from his big smile how excited he was!!
A pic of some of the stars hanging.
Highlight Video

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)











































1 comment:
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann "How cool!!! I very much wish we could have come. I am so glad it was a great night. I enjoyed the video. Everyone looks so cute and happy."
March 21 at 10:22pm · Like
LuAnn Fullmer Schroeder "Wow...Make -a-wish is AMAZING...such an honor to have been able to share this day with Lukie....he is such a cut little man....love this family :)"
March 22 at 6:46am · Like
Jessie Lynn Smith "That is so cool! I really wish we could have been there!"
March 22 at 8:29am · Like
Post a Comment