Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Birthday Curse!

I don't know what Lukie has against my birthday and anniversary (July 10th).  EVERY year he ends up in the hospital.  The first year he had a line infection, 2nd year gj-tube fell out which sent us to PCMC, 3rd year a broken broviac . This year was no different:( I got an early morning wake up call by Lukie climbing in my bed and showering me with vomit, he was also very warm:(  I spent the day taking him to the doctor.  The doctor thought he had an ear infection and gave him an antibiotic.  We were able to go out to eat while my mom babysat.  As the night went on Lukie got sicker and sicker.  His fever got high and continued to vomit.  So Lukie and I headed to the ER. I will blog about our stay in the next post.
 Dinner at La Jolla Groves.  Happy 14 yrs!
 Mmmm yummy birthday cake and roses from Mike.

No comments: