Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucas Has A Fever Of 102.2

and is going through the protocal of lots of blood work. They said plan to stay at least 48 hours until the blood work comes back negative, and we know if he has an infection. Rough get go for Lucas, he was scheduled to be discharged today home. We really just don't know from minute to minute what will happen next. Prayer's are what he needs at this time. He needs a break. He is the most positive happy little guy I've have ever been around. His smile just melts hearts!

He is scheduled for a Endoscopy November 10th and his Surgery (takedown) will be the next day.

We love you Lucas


2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I'm so sorry. He really is a heartbreaker! And we will pray for him (and you) to get a break. He is such a tough little guy, I don't think I'd have been strong enough to go through what he goes through each day! You have a special boy!

Janene Kingsley said...

Oh my, what next. We are praying for you guys and Lucas. I fell in love with him with one visit.