Saturday, June 26, 2010
Look what I found:)
So bedtime at our house is a complete nightmare with Isaac and Lukie. Neither one will sleep in their room. Isaac sleeps on our floor every night, and Lukie sleeps comfortably between mommy and daddy! Because of Lukies many hospital visits and being sick most of winter and spring with ear infections and other yucky virus's, he (or we) has a bad habit of sleeping with mommy and daddy. When I say comfortably I mean HE is comfortable, taking up the WHOLE bed while Mike and I fall off the sides:) And Isaac is just plain scared and sleeps on our floor. The other night I walked into their room to find that Isaac had climbed into bed with Lukie and fell asleep! I was a little worried about the idea, seeing how wild they both sleep (especially with Lukie's tubes), and Isaac wetting the bed. But guess what........they slept great! Lukie didn't wait up until 7:30, that is a first in a looooooooooong time! Besides Isaac waking up at 4:00 am for a bedtime story they both stayed in their room! HIP HIP HOORAY!! But unfortunately so far it has only been a one night thing. But it was good while it lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allison Dinsdale Fullmer
It's a Miracle!! Lukie and Isaac both slept in there beds all night (without climbing in my with me) !! They are still asleep:) Just checked on Lukie he is breathing and no fever:)
June 17, 2010 at 6:42am
Amanda Palmer Carter Woo Hoo Mine did too :) I hope it last :)
June 17, 2010 at 7:42am ·
Jessie Lynn Smith That's awesome! I so look forward to the day when I will be able to sleep through the night on a regular basis! I fear that will be well after David is potty trained. He is still up with at least 2 poopy diapers a night.
June 17, 2010 at 7:46am
Lena Kroeber Barney Congratulations!! What a big step.
Kaitlyn is almost 8 and I still celebrate the nights we get our bed to ourself!
June 17, 2010 at 8:23am
Lorna Glasgow Hansmann YAY!!!! That is exciting for sure!
June 17, 2010 at 8:38am
Erin Sykes-Herring that is awesome! a definite miracle:)! hope it continues for you;)!
June 17, 2010 at 8:39am
Tori Senko YAY!!! that is AWESOME!
June 17, 2010 at 10:28am
Emily Chidester Hoopes It made me smile to know there's another mom who checks for breathing and fevers whenever their child sleeps in.
June 17, 2010 at 11:37am
Micah Richards Congrats!
June 17, 2010 at 11:18pm
Post a Comment