School started last week. I can't believe summer is over and my baby is in first grade. I have always worried about sending Luke to school all day. But I know he is in good hands having a one on one nurse with him all day. Lukie was really scared to go to school, but when he saw his friends he was fine and went right into class. I always wondered what Luke would do during lunch, and thought he might like to have an extra long recess. But Luke's nurse said he sits at the table and talks with his friends until they are ready for recess. He is very social and loves to make friends. The other boys are enjoying being back at school and spending time with friends.
First day of school breakfast.....Breakfast pita, hash browns and orange Julius
Jayden 9th grade, Kaleb 6th, Isaac 5th
My Puma models from head to toe
It was hard to get a picture of this nervous little guy!
1st grade Mrs. Toelupe's class
Kaleb is in Miss VanDosal and Isaac Ms Prina
1 comment:
Such cute boys!! Sorry you had to cut your Disney trip short :( Glad you got to go to part of it and that Lukie is better now!
Post a Comment