Something grew from Lucas's picc line culture. They believe it is gran B- but they don't know what type of bug it is yet. He will continue IV antibiotics for 10 to 20 days. If all goes well, if Lucas doesn't try to pull any tricks; we may bring him home as early as Friday.
The older boys are having a harder time as time goes on. Yesterday when we picked them up from the babysitters they were upset we didn't have Lucas. Kaleb said "you lied to me mom!". What they really want is their mom and dad back. It is a tough time for all of us. Please remeber all of our boys in your thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:
I wish that I were closer. I feel helpless. I am praying for all of you and so are my kids. We love you all. Huge blessing are waiting for you all.
We love you all, and we are praying for you to all be back together soon.
Lucas comes home friday? So does jake!!! Well he gets to come home for a few hours. That'll be so good for lucas and all of you guys. I haven't seen him in a long time. When he gets all settled in we'd like to come see him before his surgery. Well keep us updated. Oh by the way I love lemonade!!
They will understand when they are older and as time goes by the memory will feel like a blink of an eye.
Post a Comment