Friday, January 9, 2009

What happen's when Dad's in charge?

Being tired of being home bound I decided to take a quick trip a block away to Target while Lukie was taking a nap. When I came home Lukie was awake playing with Mike. I picked him up and gave him a kiss on his cute little cheek next to a little mole. But wait Lucas doesn't have any moles! And this one washes off! Why is there chocolate all over my baby's shirt and little hands? My baby can't even tolerate the very easiest to digest baby formula, but he's covered in chocolate. Mike thought it was so cute that Lukie reaches for everything he thought he would share his cookie. Don't worry he doesn't put anything in his mouth because he is starting to have an oral aversion. But I have to admit he did look cute!
Who knows maybe he just needs a little chocolate to make his intestines work!




Mike and the 2 oldest boys had fun playing in the snow and making a slide. Isaac acts like he is the toughest kid ever but was too scared to try out the slide.




3 comments:

Jenni S said...

Hahaha, looks like Lukie had a great time with that cookie. And that slide is AWESOME!!! I bet they had the time of their lives on that!

Brian and Amelia said...

Thanks for sharing more details about Lukie. . .I was wondering about some of them! You really are wonderwoman! You are great parents, he is lucky to have you! And I love the story about Mike and the cookie! I'm sure Lukie's been so happy to be at home, hopefully it can stay that way!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh my gosh!! I just cracked up....Lukie and a chocolate chip cookie!!! You go Lukie!!! My kind of little man!!!