Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going Private To Be More Safe

We have decided to make this a private blog. Please leave your e-mail address as your comment and we'll add you on.

If you have a problem posting, email us @ fullmer.mike@gmail.com and we will get you set up.

All we need is an e-mail address for you to be good to go!

We will turn Private on Sunday 9th, so let people know.

THANKS!!!

11 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

We will need to go private too...here is our email...schrodkids@yahoo.com

Jenni S said...

jenniburke1@yahoo.com

Brian and Amelia said...

We'd love to be invited! brian.amelia@hotmail.com

Erin said...

erinlinnea@hotmail.com ...how is everything?

carter said...

please invite us we're cool!!

kez518@gmail.com

Marsha said...

Here's my email address. I would love to be able to look at your blog.

mgillespie1@gmail.com

Kaci said...

Hey, great minds think alike! We just went private last night as well (I sent you an invite already), so please send me an invite so I can keep viewing! kaci.nielson@gmail.com.

Also, I absolutely LOVE the family picture you posted! Seriously, I would frame that one!

Alyse said...

abasiliu@yahoo.com

scott and tara said...

Great new family pic! Glad you could come visit the other day. It was great to see Lucas. Hope all goes well next week!
tltopham@hotmail.com

Shaun & April said...

We would love to keep up on your cute family. april-briggs@comcast.net

A day in the life of Kristi said...

I would love to be added...my email address is queen_kamalani@yahoo.com