Friday, September 19, 2008

Lucas Update - September 19th 2008



Today Lucas was more alert, but also seemed to be in more pain. The Doctors seem impressed with how he is doing. The biopsy's taken during surgery show signs of a regular bowel. Which is good and bad, we still has no idea what is causing the pseudo obstruction. We also do not know what caused the infection. There is a chance he may be transferred out of ICU tomorrow!

3 comments:

GFMouse said...

hugs I had not been tracking blogs this week. I am so sorry I didn't get the news but now that I know your lil guy is in my prayers.So was any of the dead bowel missing any ganglion cells (Hirschsprung's Disease)

Erin said...

Hi Fullmers! Lucas really looks so much better today! Thanks for the cute little pamphlet. You guys are always in our thoughts & prayers. Call for anything!

Liz & Jeff Dennis said...

I dont you know or your family but I am praying for you. I am Cortney Heintz friend and neighbor. My son was born early at 29 wks and at 26 days old he passed away on August 12. My son Brady passed away from NEC and I think also what your son had.


May God bless you and your family. You are in my families thoughts and prayers. I will continue to pray for you. I know what you are going through.