Lucas was transferred out of ICU and on to infant surgical unit today. He seems to be doing well but is in a lot of pain (of course). He has had a fever and high heart rate which they are watching closely. They think this was caused by surgery. Lucas looks good, the swelling has gone down. He's been active, kicking his legs and moving his arms after the move with no crying for about 30 minutes, that's the joy in the journey!. Hopefully thing will continue to improve!
Update on Isaac he is okay from car accident, just a few bumps and bruises. Jayden and Kaleb were so glad we are all okay, they both were on the school bus when it drove by the accident, they were both worried at school that day.



Update on Isaac he is okay from car accident, just a few bumps and bruises. Jayden and Kaleb were so glad we are all okay, they both were on the school bus when it drove by the accident, they were both worried at school that day.
3 comments:
Oh...he looks so good, now to see the smiles again...that would be perfect!! Thanks for the updates
I feel like I am holding my breath. I need to see his smile again. Glad everyone is ok from the accident. Keep us posted.
He looks so good!! I'm so glad everything is ok well!
Post a Comment